OUR GOAL is to create a destination for need-based patients in the North Georgia community for excellent, affordable dental care in an environment of Christ centered compassion. The Christian Dental Center will cornerstone a 501(c)3 charitable foundation intended to provide life transformation opportunities, care for patients and allow acquisition of gifts and grants.
The dental center will provide basic to advanced adult care for charitable, scientific, and/or educational purposes. The clinic will be launched with aggregated internal and external resources and operated with full sustainability through service-generated revenues, gifts and grants.
A 2017 Northside Hospital health needs assessment identified the following top issues impacting the North Georgia community in order:
- DENTAL CARE
- Cardiovascular health
- Mental health
TARGET PATIENT BASE
Forsyth County and the North Georgia community adults
Low to low middle income individuals who otherwise would not pursue care
BENEFITS AND ANTICIPATED OUTCOMES
- Manage a broad spectrum of patients in pain or having other dental needs
- Prevent oral conditions that may cause systemic illness
- Facilitate one channel of the Highlands Health Career Pathway Program.
- General dental and specialty services
- Mobile services as needed.
What We've Achieved
- Addressed a documented crucial health need in the North Georgia community.
- Transformed lives with the love of Jesus.
- Reduced the burden of oral disease for needy patients.
- Created a career pathway opportunity.
- Reduced the risk of oral infections impacting or creating systemic illnesses.